Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Royce Miller (Maryland International Raceway) will host the NEOPMA this weekend Sat 10/26 and Sunday 10/27 filling the cancelled NEOPMA final points race at VMP.

The 2 day event will feature 2 qualifiers and a shakedown Saturday, and eliminations Sunday.

We need all the fan support we can get for Sundays eliminations as part of the gate will go towards payouts, so spread the word to all your friends and family and repost anywhere you can.

Attendees so far:

1. Fred Scriba (N)
2. Gary Courtier (N)
3. Tommy Gray (B)
4. Gerry Capano (B)
5. Jeff Miller/Steve King Team (B)
6. Fifi Montrond (B)
7. Bruce Mullins (B)
8. Robert Patrick (N)
9. Derrick Townes (B)
10. Frank Patille (B)

Calls out and more to follow.........

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
That's kick ass of Royce and Jason to step up like that. Odds are it will be a loser deal for them but that's the kind of people MIR are.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
This is why I drive past VMP to go to MIR. The Miller's are top notch people

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
VMP is a sad place . The Miller's need to buy that place and run it like MIR . The track is run like a zoo . Have not been there in 10 years . VMP needs to be sold or shut down .

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just woke up and seen a reply from Jason in my inbox, as I sent him a thanks e mail for hosting this event on such short notice.
True class act that business is.
C'mon folks
Lets support this race
I am
And Im coming from north of border

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
bet the air is BELOW sea level or real close...:p

Gonna be some stupid fast times!!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Thats it im callin out Vito's golf cart.....you've hossed the gas on me one too many times. :p

·
Registered
688 Posts
Will try to but being a Scriba fan its going to be hard (as a spectator) to pull me away from their pits (you guys are always buisy). Lol just hope you guys will have a safe and fast race.
I really hope scriba wins the championship this year. That car is bad.

·
11,812 Posts
Thanks to everybody at NE Pro Mod and MIR for all their efforts in getting our Pro Mod class a nice final race of the year. Please make every effort to come to MIR this weekend to support both the track and all our great Pro Mod Teams. Thank you....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts