Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sources reveal that Jack Boer was thrown out of NPS today for an altercation at top end of the track. Anymore information on blood, black eyes and broken bones should be posted here.. You heard it here first!!! :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure sources only said there was something going on at top end of the track and Boer was asked to leave...

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New sources reveal that Jack wanted to get into everyone's face and scream at them for things that were beyond their control.. Big props to the NSCA on that one.. That kind of shit should be left off the track!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok guys lets get the story straight.......

jacks car was damaged when Kenny farrell's(T/S) car came around the turn at the finish line a tore his wing, parachute mount and rear bumper...pulled the car over 4 feet....later said it was an accident and he might send his chassis guy over to LOOK at it....LOL

he was quite upset and had words with rob barnes at the top end of the track.......Jacks car was fucked up and he took it out on Rob........ Rob in his position of power decided to throw him out.............. bad deal for all because this is not helping BRING racers to the series..... both parties were wrong... IMHO

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Well, I hope that last line about the "word in the pits" is not true. But with the Milan race coming up, and there seems to be a good turnout there, might be a little quick to throw in the towel. :cry:

·
Registered
594 Posts
MONTY, you don't know shit, LEO has it right. Because of ENGLISHTOWN cars NPS had a good turn out more than they will have all year combined. I know of 3 cars that won't be back. GOING NMCA
THANK YOU LEO, ARNIE

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who said I knew shit? I report the rumors and people make the call..

You say Leo has it right!!! Someone will come on here and say Leo has it all wrong.. So who's to say who's right or wrong? :-D

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Going NMCA?? Shoot them guys are always mad at someone. 2 years ago, the east coast NPS guys were saying they'd never come back to another Pro/NMCA race.... go figure. :roll:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
No I have Tucci and Tom Mauro interview and the entire Crash...........The other...I shot all the footage of Jack but NO INTERVIEW.......I was workin on a NeverLIFT Story about Leo being 1,2,3 in Qualifying NPS :shock:

·
Registered
98 Posts
NL Racecraft said:
ok guys lets get the story straight.......

jacks car was damaged when randy farrell's(T/S) car came around the turn at the finish line a tore his wing, parachute mount and rear bumper...pulled the car over 4 feet....later said it was an accident and he might send his chassis guy over to LOOK at it....LOL

:shock: RandyFarrelll...isn't he the Preacer-Dude for PRO? Was Randy there? Did he have his guitar? (He sounds a bit like Randy Travis,ya know) Was JoAnn with him? I didn't know he ran T/S...y'all are makin' my head spin again...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Whether Barnes was sitting in the truck or directing traffic, I seriously doubt if he could have changed the path of an errant parachute. The wind blows. Shit happens. The track is only so wide. It was apparently an unfortunate accident. It's not like the first time that it's ever happened.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts