Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think he was saying something about some petty guy putting something together for him not really sure. now lets see how far this thread goes.:axe::smt070:smt068:supz:

·
Registered
91 Posts
We need more power, I thought Tim had the inside scoop. Like he always does!!! Calm down boys and girls who else could put up with Harold 24/7. LOL

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Moe give me a shout. I got your practice tree waiting for you, it is going to be a requirement at all pre race ceremonies when I am there to crush you at the tree.LOL Harold said I didn't cut a light all day. I'm glad he doesn't own your car.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I'll take that one. Next time maybe not so much luck for you. Better have that tuner on his game this time, the trans is fixed and my tuner keeps the numbers there all day! That ass whippen can wait til the next race! Better have that new motor installed cause that one apparently wasn't enough!!!!!

·
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We need more power, I thought Tim had the inside scoop. Like he always does!!! Calm down boys and girls who else could put up with Harold 24/7. LOL
shit today was the first thing i heard about it! iam out the loop on this one. maybe harold is buying my motor and putting in there since its doing me no good.:mad:

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
I'm always the last one to no. Give me a heads up Tim now I need a new ride along with my crew Jim and Jungle.
One of the guys told me that last week at Cecil. If you would CALL ME BACK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts