Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at trading the family truckster in for a new Super Duty. Not sure if I'll go F250 or F350 yet. I know they have the new 6.7 Diesel in them and was wandering who all has bought one and have you had any issues or heard anything.
Thanks in advance guys.

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
Theres some threads on them here. I love mine 33450 miles with no real complaints.

·
Registered
116 Posts
With 800 TQ, my 250 feels like it would easily tow my house. Have 20K on it now with some long and short tows and it has been flawless. My first Ford product purchased since the 60's!!!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I started a thread a few weeks ago on this...seems like not one issue at all..everyone that has one says that Ford finally got it right since the 7.3...Diesel techs said they have seen few if any problems..and non of the problems were major..I just need to come up with the coin to buy one now

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
I started a thread a few weeks ago on this...seems like not one issue at all..everyone that has one says that Ford finally got it right since the 7.3...Diesel techs said they have seen few if any problems..and non of the problems were major..I just need to come up with the coin to buy one now
THAT is the problem. My cousin bought one and loves it... but his payment is just over 1000 dollars a month... that money could be better spent in investments like hookers and canadian beer.

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Have one with 13 k on it and love it
This truck has reset the bar and the rest will never catch up to this one

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I've got a fully loaded '11 F-450 with 26k miles for sale if interested

Ultimate Lariat
Nav
Sunroof
Backup Camera
Heated/Cooled Seats
FX-4

Black on Black

Let me know

Will

919-710-3649

·
Registered
10,229 Posts
they are badass IMO. love ours

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Still havent seen many problems here, one motor so far but it was in a f450-550 vehicle. Besides that one, basically just in for oil changes, fuel filters and pee pee fluid.

·
Registered
546 Posts
We've got two of the '11 F-250's with the 6.7L diesel.. No issues so far (knock on wood).. One has about 30k and the other has about 15k or so miles..

Avg around 17-19 mpg..

Only pain is the addition of having to keep the diesel exhaust fluid on hand.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
my 550 had just a hair under 1000 miles when the turbo let go. not real impressive to me.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts