Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone actually read any of them ? or just bitch at the newbies to go there and post

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
i read them sometimes. not often. i think its pretty dumb anyways personaly

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
My understanding is it's more like a Yellowbullet Rule.... You know how college initiations stay the same throughout the years....... tradition..... That's what I always thought the Newbie thread was for. Just kinda tradition of the Yellow Bullet. You post there FIRST or get hit with the damn...... NEWBIE comments.

·
Registered
686 Posts
New guy here.....I've posted a few times but the newbie police must have been a sleep. Flyin under the radar is what I do best but anyway,the site looks great and like any other decent forum there are2/3 cool people and 1/3 dick headed nut huggin hypocrits and no I'm not the best at spellin but at least it ain't ebonics. Now back to bad ass cars and pussy!!!Peace out....LOL!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
New guy here.....I've posted a few times but the newbie police must have been a sleep. Flyin under the radar is what I do best but anyway,the site looks great and like any other decent forum there are2/3 cool people and 1/3 dick headed nut huggin hypocrits and no I'm not the best at spellin but at least it ain't ebonics. Now back to bad ass cars and pussy!!!Peace out....LOL!!!
well get your ass to the newbie thread then phuckstick

here http://yellowbullet.com/forum/thread285php?202350

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
hmmmmmmmm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts