Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled across this forum during some searching on xceedspeed.com, about a guy in a late 80's to early 90's Camaro who wrecked into a camera filming area. Pretty wicked movie! Glad to hear everyone was ok in it.

Anyways, I own a 1972 Stang Fastback, a 1989 Mustang LX 5.0, and 3 dsm's...Anyways, good to be here!

Chris...

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Better go vote on the Ford vs Chevy poll
I think the ford guys favor you, fords suckin hind tit

Tom

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Welcome.. Yeah them Ford boys need some help on that poll... Weird part is we have more Ford members than we do Chevy members.. Im thinking a lot of them are closet chevy lovers.. :-D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Welcome.. Yeah them Ford boys need some help on that poll... Weird part is we have more Ford members than we do Chevy members.. Im thinking a lot of them are closet chevy lovers.. :-D

LMFAO :-D :-D :-D

Whats the score, now??? I counted all my fingers and toes now,,,I need help with the math

Tom

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Tom McDunnah said:
Monty Mikho said:

LMFAO :-D :-D :-D

Whats the score, now??? I counted all my fingers and toes now,,,I need help with the math

Tom
Roll out the abacus from the closet.. Make sure you push the Ford fans aside first.. :smt005

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Hey Monty, you think we ought to get Billy in there to vote? I think he only posts where it says his name.

Tom

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, I think I might have to post this poll up in my forum as well...lol...Makes for a fun discussion. lol...Although, I will add a few other results in there as well...:)

Chris...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts