Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
36,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any company deserves to be driven to extinction by COVID, it's this one. Get you some of this.....:mad:

·
Registered
21,084 Posts
The editorial listed Fort Benning, Ga., as an example, noting that the military base honored Henry Lewis Benning, a Confederate general “who devoted himself to the premise that African-Americans were not really human and could never be trusted with full citizenship.
The editorial pointed to Benning’s “now-famous speech in 1861” during which “he told secession conventioneers in Virginia that his native state of Georgia had left the union for one reason — to ‘prevent the abolition of her slavery.’”

Georgia base named after a Confederate general, John Brown Gordon, writing that by naming the base after him, “the federal government venerated a man who was a leader of the Georgia Ku Klux Klan after the Civil War

Bases named for men who sought to destroy the Union in the name of racial injustice are an insult to the ideals servicemen and women are sworn to uphold

Based on that... I would have to agree with the Times...

Reactions: naynay

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
The editorial listed Fort Benning, Ga., as an example, noting that the military base honored Henry Lewis Benning, a Confederate general “who devoted himself to the premise that African-Americans were not really human and could never be trusted with full citizenship.
The editorial pointed to Benning’s “now-famous speech in 1861” during which “he told secession conventioneers in Virginia that his native state of Georgia had left the union for one reason — to ‘prevent the abolition of her slavery.’”

Georgia base named after a Confederate general, John Brown Gordon, writing that by naming the base after him, “the federal government venerated a man who was a leader of the Georgia Ku Klux Klan after the Civil War

Bases named for men who sought to destroy the Union in the name of racial injustice are an insult to the ideals servicemen and women are sworn to uphold

Based on that... I would have to agree with the Times...

Quit Crying !!!
😭😭😭

Fucking Pussy ...

·
Registered
21,084 Posts
i'm not the one crying about an editorial...... beeyotch

Reactions: naynay

·
Registered
21,084 Posts
so... agreement is crying..... i thought complaining was...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,855 Posts
:D

·
Registered
21,084 Posts
Well of course you'd agree with a Racist ... Because you are one Dumbass ...
i'll remember that the next time i fire a cracka... if you are so superior, we should be wiped off the face of the earth since you fucks outnumber every one.... if blacks were as racist as you crackas and had the same numbers... you would be extinct by now... in reality, you are inferior.... you are only in control because of numbers..... you continue to fuck up shit you are "in charge of"... you are weak minded and fear anything not like you because you know are inadequate....

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
i'll remember that the next time i fire a cracka... if you are so superior, we should be wiped off the face of the earth since you fucks outnumber every one.... if blacks were as racist as you crackas and had the same numbers... you would be extinct by now... in reality, you are inferior.... you are only in control because of numbers..... you continue to fuck up shit you are "in charge of"... you are weak minded and fear anything not like you because you know are inadequate....

And then you'd be back to living in Mud Huts !!!
Happens to EVERY place your race runs !!!
🤣🤣🤣

Prove me wrong and show me one Successful African controlled place ???

Betcha Can't !!!

Quite the legacy !!! LMFAO

1 - 20 of 84 Posts