Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am flippin channels the other morning at 3am. I hear an ad with Andrew Young saying "African Americans watch more TV than any one else. So why shouldn't we have more choices" blah blah blah.

I'm like he didn't just say that did he? So the same promo comes on a while later and sure enough he said it. "African Americans watch more tv than any one else......"

"TV that features more of OUR movies,more of OUR stories,more of ourselves."

"When i grew up tv was black and white. Except there wasnt much black ...."

What if ****** had ads and stations like this?

We'd be in deep doo doo.

Owned by MLK3, Andrew Young, etc.

http://www.ajc.com/business/new-bounce-tv-network-899482.html

http://www.bouncetv.com/

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
how many lines where u into that bag at 3am:smt102

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
I told my friend who's black that CBS changed their peacock to a Crow cuz every show they put on has nothing but black people. He just laughed and said fuck you pussie....

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
black networks do nothing but show segregation. it seems like they would try to move away from that?
i was listening to a 9-11 thing on the radio the other day (on a black channel) and they werent just talking about how important the day was, but instead talking about things like how "it wasnt about black and white on 9-11". i was thinking seriously? how are they even bringing this shit up? i guess they think since its a black channel everything has to be made into a black specific conversation, i donno...
and yes, im a white guy who listens to the black radio stations for some of the music they play. lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
We have NASCAR and Hockey, they have prison, and welfare* and their own TV networks. I'm good with that

* its not racist, statistics do not lie!

·
BetaMax Mf's!
6,142 Posts
(FREE Obama-supplied) Tv.. Now making it easier to get all your important (racist Democratic) information/talking points in one location . (so you can lobby the government on your Obama stimulus supplied)FREE internet and cell-phone...while twittering from your Obama home eating you Obama food.......

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
I watch a lot of tv , when I'm not working on the car or at work ! I have no need for black oriented television..my tv stays on speed channel ....and I'm black !;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts