Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently i have a 405 ls2 with a T76 and TH400...turbo took a shit and looking to upgrade..any opinions?..Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
You should give everyone alittle more info on your combo so we can recommend the right turbo for you. Someone on here might think you need a t3 frame turbo. J/k;)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Currently i have a 405 ls2 with a T76 and TH400...turbo took a shit and looking to upgrade..any opinions?..Thanks!!!
Most of the LS based guys are going to the S91 units since under the hood their is no freaking room. They are compact and make great power..... If not move up to a full frame thumper.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i may have one of the new FI-94x's w/ a billet wheel for sale. cant make my mind up. if i sell it. it will be 500.00 cheaper than you can buy a new one for. it only has 2 half 1/8 mile track runs on it

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
i may have one of the new FI-94x's w/ a billet wheel for sale. cant make my mind up. if i sell it. it will be 500.00 cheaper than you can buy a new one for. it only has 2 half 1/8 mile track runs on it
Parting the car out already??

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
check out his post on tech...."kabooooooom"

Yep...smells like a ECM box that died. All 4 cylinders on one side all go lean at the same time.....nothing can be done about that.

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
Looks like a control problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts