Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a hacksaw put together in orbit with a deliberately bent blade, plastic ties, Velcro and the handyman’s favorite all-purpose fix-it: duct tape.

Damn it's NASA not NSCA. lmao

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
if the shuttle has been flyin for over 20 years......why are we just hearing about these problems with insulation now??

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 Billion in Upgrades

and we have the same Phucking Problem :smt013

Somebody needs there ass kicked.

It did cost that much to build the first three Shuttles'

:smt013

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
if the shuttle has been flyin for over 20 years......why are we just hearing about these problems with insulation now??
Because small failures (I think they said 15,000 documented) didn't bring the shuttle down until two years ago...

From what I've heard from the test area, none of the simulated repairs that can be done in space have worked either.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Im an idiot and no one would ever argue that!! but what the hell do we go to space for anyway? What has come out of the 50 or whatever launches to space? Im clueless!!!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
A ton of technology originally designed for the space program has filtered down into our lives. Of course, it probably would have ended up there eventually anyhow. We got into space because we're wired for exploration. Otherwise, we would all still be in Africa.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Ummm they didn't invent tank or valcro in space.. they did it here on this planet!! So we have spent trillions of tax dollars for what?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Jimmy you still got them shoes with the goldfish in them? Wear them to the track with your bell bottoms.. Shoot an interview like that LMFAO!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Here I am , minding my own business and..................CRACK right to the side of the head!!
Nice to know I have such good friends :roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts