Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:partyman:just want to say hi to everyone especially jim and randy johnson anyway building a 540 T106 blowthrough hope to make some power been on this site a bunch of times now a member this site has GREAT info the best one yet thanks for all the info so far jason cole

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
:partyman:just want to say hi to everyone especially jim and randy johnson anyway building a 540 T106 blowthrough hope to make some power been on this site a bunch of times now a member this site has GREAT info the best one yet thanks for all the info so far jason cole
Hit the noobie thread fuckstick!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
at the top of the page is the newbie thread.hit it or else get ready for the ride.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts

hey jason!! whats up man!

before people start going off on ya, read the newbie regulations and then go to the newbie thread. just trying to save ya some harassment! (click below)

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=247582

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Great job at sucking up...on your first post.:-KFC

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Holy shit dude, you're just NOW getting around to registering?!? :rolleyes:

How's it going man? Keep me updated on the ol hot rod. :cool:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
HOW BOUT SOME PICS OF THE CAR IN YOUR SIG.....LOOKS NICE!

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Yeah Dude I was going to ask the same thing as Kev...If thats your ride in your Sig....POST SOME PICS NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Bad Ass Ride!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts