Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure alot of you could give a PHUCK, but has anyone picked up the new Slipknot CD/ALBUM?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I really haven't followed that band since their self-titled debut in 1999. However, Corey the lead singer is a very talented vocalist and I hear that this new CD has a lot more melodic stuff with acoustic guitars. That's a real good thing, I think.

They're pretty incredible live, too.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Yes, it's totally bitchin.' "Go ahead and disagree, I'm giving up again." -Butcher Hook

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I can't stop listening to it. Yes, there are some more mellow stuff on the album but its only two or three songs. The rest of it kicks serious ass. I've been using it during my workouts and it beats the shit outta me :) LOVE IT.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too Cool. Corey Taylor is VERY talented

Myself along with My 13 Yearold Nephew and my 10 Yearold son really dig Slipknot. . I still can't believe that being a few years shy of 40 I'm still listening to stuff like this.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
DAMN it,s out already i guess i,ll have to pick it up , i was listening to the cd with DUALITY on it yesterday , it,s one of the regular discs i spin while i,m working .

·
Registered
508 Posts
it sounds way too much like stone sour with more percussion and samples. but it isn't bad. just doesn't sound like slipknot the way you would expect them to sound.

·
Registered
680 Posts
My son got it on Tuesday when it came out - he loves it ..... somehow he got a couple of the songs 3 weeks ago before album came out - these damn kids find everything on the internet (lol)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
My son got it on Tuesday when it came out - he loves it ..... somehow he got a couple of the songs 3 weeks ago before album came out - these damn kids find everything on the internet (lol)
If he only got 3 songs off the interweb then he's doin' it wrong. Cause I got the whole album a week before it released. :supz:

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,463 Posts
i'll have to go get that myself ..... ilike the Stone Sour stuff too...

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,463 Posts
i picked it up last night ...not bad ... i was afraid it was going to be all soft stuff..looks like only 1 stone sour type of song ....

·
Registered
918 Posts
havn't heard much of it.. i've heard Psycosocial, and that's pretty good.. guess i'll have to go buy it.. been a maggot since MFKR

1 - 20 of 23 Posts