Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure does look like a tundra. Good job in copying a 10 year old design chevy...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Passed some other codger driving one on I-4. Thought for sure it was a Toyota until I saw the name on the side. You know, other than most pickups, Camaros, Mustangs, and Challengers cars today are just fukin' ugly. I'm going to replace the family ride in the next year or so but every 4 door I've looked has a grille like Darth Vader.

·
Registered
28,553 Posts
Meanwhile the op beats his shoe leather express while fantasizing how nice that tundra look a like would be if he owned one. :supz:

·
Registered
9,836 Posts
What did you expect? The Silverado has looked like shit for almost 20 years.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That is one ugly truck. Me and a Chevy owner friend of mine saw one and couldn't figure out what it was until we saw Chevrolet on the rear.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
i seen a couple a few weeks ago, they didnt look bad, i thought for sure they would look worse in person..... they have the typical small headlights like many new cars....... still think the RAMS have the best front end

·
Fuckerupper
1,125 Posts
Yup, Chevy finally knocked Ford off of the ugliest truck pedestal.

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,044 Posts
Every time something new Comes out some will always cry ugly.....some dont like change.

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
i seen a couple a few weeks ago, they didnt look bad, i thought for sure they would look worse in person..... they have the typical small headlights like many new cars....... still think the RAMS have the best front end
Agreed.
I thought the Ram looked bad at first but the GM trucks are terrible, Now the Ram actually looks nice but no way am I going to buy one...$40,000 or more for a truck ???

·
Senior with common sense
8,966 Posts
it looks like Dodge spied on the chevy desiners... cause the Dodge looks alot like a chevy... and a toyota.

Nissan however went in a complete different direction and chose the cow giving birth concept.

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
I am scrapping several 80's "square body" Silvertaco's right now. They are not only ugly and square, but their chassis and suspension is a fuckin joke!!

·
Registered
38,357 Posts
What makes it look like a Tundra from the side is the back window that's kicked up at the rear. And while the rest of it I could get used to, I could never get used to the interior, which is the biggest hodgepodge of plastic shit I've ever seen in a modern vehicle. Whoever designed the interior of the Gen 5 and 6 Camaro HAD to have been the same person.

It doesn't cost any more to design it right and use something besides 10 square yards of plastic. Look inside an F150 or a Ram...that's where you live when you're operating your new truck...even an XL work truck edition looks better inside than a new Chevy High Country.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,141 Posts
it looks like Dodge spied on the chevy desiners... cause the Dodge looks alot like a chevy... and a toyota.

Nissan however went in a complete different direction and chose the cow giving birth concept.
SPOT ON

·
Registered
943 Posts
A friend of mine had bought a Silverado a few years ago and bragged he paid 72k for it. I thought he couldn't top that bit of stupidity, but he did. His new truck cost him just shy of 100k.

On what planet is any non-commercial truck worth the cost of a small home?

I'll keep my mint condition 2003 until I'm carried away or some texting driver creams it.

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,044 Posts
I am scrapping several 80's "square body" Silvertaco's right now. They are not only ugly and square, but their chassis and suspension is a fuckin joke!!
Please tell us where the mean union GM worker touched you...... Its ok , just tell us.:smt088:smt088

1 - 20 of 49 Posts