136,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cook of the weak - for the chefs here so I can steal some recipes

The Kill - for the hunter and fisher...

If you don't like it.. Go phuck yourself!!! :finga:

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Take some cubed deer meat -get some seafood breader or spicy breader -one bottle of itailan dressing and some mustard-mix ingreadints into a big bowl.take meat and batter it good -i use a turkey fryer for this -deep fry until it floats enjoy-can sub cube steak but deer is better:D

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take some cubed deer meat -get some seafood breader or spicy breader -one bottle of itailan dressing and some mustard-mix ingreadints into a big bowl.take meat and batter it good -i use a turkey fryer for this -deep fry until it floats enjoy-can sub cube steak but deer is better:D

Ummmm Ummmm this isn't the right section, Jeff!!

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Sorry I didn't invite you dick weeds to my party last week end but...

Get some meat. Not your dick!

Get a plastic bag. Yea, the one's with the zip lock. Put the meat in the bag. (Not your Wife) The zip lock bag.

Buy some MOJO.

Put the MOJO in the bag with the Meat.

Let it sit overnight.

Next day, grill the meat.

I must be drunk cuz I'm wondering how to spell meat? Fuck!

·
Registered
543 Posts
If you don't like it.. Go phuck yourself!!! :finga:[/quote]

GODDAMN!!!!phuck with denny about his new hobbies and everybodies panties are in a bunch!!!What did the ol ladies not let you guys in the garden today??:smt079
Grab your skirts and get back in the kitchen:smt098:smt098

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
yea what he said... it is the womens job to do the cooking and if she cant do it rigth then BYE BYE. you know my old lady can cook 4'9'' 265 and 4 chins so puck it
I haven't found a woman yet to catch, gut, filet, cut or trim then cook fish or any type of game on a bank of a river or at hunt camp 60 miles from no where.:smt102

Tell you another thing my wife can cook..All Polish gals can and she maybe a bit neater at it also.

But she and the kids will tell ya first off..Dad makes the best meals!!!;) :smt082

So you phucksticks say WTF ya want about this new section that Monty has made.
I think it is great!!!:smt023

If you like to eat...Good Food...
Time to learn how to cook!!!
Lazy Phucks!!! :p:p:p

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea what he said... it is the womens job to do the cooking and if she cant do it rigth then BYE BYE. you know my old lady can cook 4'9'' 265 and 4 chins so puck it

Very true but if you don't know how to cook then you have to bring her to the track :p

I'm a very picky eater. When picky its best to do it yourself.

I always cooked at the track. Nothing special just food for the troops. As the season progressed I would have to buy more and more food. When you have food everyone is your friend.. :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts