Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
To be fair to the OP(even though he's a pud puller), the search function has always been hit and miss even with Monty at the helm... You're clutching at straws bro ;)
I never had a problem with the old search. Typed in what I was looking for and found it. Might have taken a page or 2, but it was found 90% of the time.

Vanilla

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
When I look for my posts,everything from 2016 up until the change still gone by date. Who the fuck you think your kidding?

·
Administrator
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This is a known and reported issue with indexing and should be resolved in the next week or so.

You can search for his profile on the member's page:

Jeff M
That "search index" bug is currently nearing a resolution, we are asking feedback about the new search drop-down menu options.

View attachment 52473

Jeff M
When I look for my posts,everything from 2016 up until the change still gone by date. Who the fuck you think your kidding?
Please see the above posts.

Jeff M

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Hello all,

Improved Search
We are excited to introduce more search functionality to help members find the information they need faster and easier. Now, you can search the entire site or narrow down to a specific forum or discussion that you are currently viewing.

Jeff M
Hello all,

Improved Search
We are excited to introduce more search functionality to help members find the information they need faster and easier. Now, you can search the entire site or narrow down to a specific forum or discussion that you are currently viewing.

Jeff M
How do I get out of this mobile crap?

·
rodent aviator
6,438 Posts
Jeff is the master of non help. He loves turning it around and blaming the user instead of offering any helpful suggestions. Then when you point out what a POS liar he is, he ignores you.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hello all,

Improved Search

Jeff M
I think it would be great if the search bar would go away unless requested to use. That would be fucking AWESOME!

be safe, schick

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,670 Posts
Lmfao

Was there no way to search discussions on the new forum before now? I know it was available on the old version.

·
Administrator
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Lmfao

Was there no way to search discussions on the new forum before now? I know it was available on the old version.
You can search this thread, see the first post in this thread:

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I think it would be great if the search bar would go away unless requested to use. That would be fucking AWESOME!

be safe, schick
How would you action to view it, I think having it in the toolbar is a sure-fire way to avoid users from missing the option.

Jeff M

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.