1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
297 Posts
They don't look to bad. I have the Sigma 9VE and after some trigger work it's not a bad gun at all. It feel like it points better then my Glock 26. I just hope this new SD 9/40 has a decent trigger from the factory.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a dealer who just sells what he likes. Not a great business model, but do what you want. You probably push customers to buy revolvers and 1911s when they come in looking for a Glock.

If we lose another gun dealer that has no sense to stock what the customer likes, or won't sell those "cheap-ass guns" because they don't like them, or whatever other BS he/she can come up with to tell the customer he's a moron, well...I will be that much happier.

The only thing worse than a used car salesman is a highly opinionated gun dealer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh yes I'm so opinionated when I sell Hi-points and Jiminezs to people. I never push a damn thing on someone they don't won't. I'd rather have a repeat customer than one that's pissed off because they bought what I said. And for the record I usually sell 6 to 12 sigmas a weekend because it's a good pistol to start with. I'm sorry sarcasm is lost in a post. And I've bought and sold a lot of personal guns to try and give people the high and low points of different firearms. Yes I have several 1911s but I have glocks also. I've sold all my smith revolvers off I think I have a blackhawk left. There goes that assumption.

·
Senior Frog
10,316 Posts
S&W trying to bite off of springfield XD series is what it looks like to me.....
nah they are trying to capitalize on the Home Defense Market with a mid level
hand gun instead of a tactical style gun like the M&P,,,,,,,,, Hopefully doing away with the Sigma's which suck IMO

·
102,312 Posts
Have I missed something here?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have I missed something here?
No, just some sarcasm lost in the translation. It would have gone over smoother if maybe this: :rolleyes: or this: ;) was used. If it was really sarcasm, I'll put my foot in my mouth. I'm not the only one who took it this way.

It's the internet...what can you do?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts