Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems one of our very own is jumping the fence.. After riding both sides for a full season its a mystery which side he will fall on. Story developing as I type this... More to come or maybe the guilty party will post.. Seems he hasn't posted since 12:00 today... Hmmm can he be on a plane?

·
16,373 Posts
Where's Jimmy? I can't get intouch with him. All I get is voice mail!!!! I hope he didn't jump off the bridge. I know he was having some heated conversations. His voice mail was smoking!!!

·
16,373 Posts
I got a flight at 4pm. I'm going down there and kick some ass. They don't remember what I did for the NMRA. Nice just ditch your friends. Well I can see now, they weren't really friends, just used my handsome face for the interviews!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
I got a flight at 4pm. I'm going down there and kick some ass. They don't remember what I did for the NMRA. Nice just ditch your friends. Well I can see now, they weren't really friends, just used my handsome face for the interviews!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Welcome to the world of the traveling series where the motto is What have you done for me today? Who cares what you did last week? :twisted:

·
16,373 Posts
Well, when I get down there, Jimmy Biggs will be known as Jimmy Little, and Charlie Harmon will look like Charlie McCarthy!!!! BIGGS, WITHOUT ME YOU'RE NOTHING!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
16,373 Posts
They better be serving hot buttered popcorn on the flight. You guys got my tounge hanging out for it!!!! I'm all packed and ready to go. Charlie, you better have a phucking room for me, or I'm kicking you out of yours!!!! :evil: :evil:

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Graceland

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Elvis..........he was just spotted driving a Drag Radial Car into the lanes!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts