Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Absolutely awesome. Don’t paint over that beautiful piece of art, just clear it. 🙂

If you don’t mind me asking what does something like that cost?

·
Registered
968 Posts
That is beautiful. Coming from a guy that wipes down every square inch of my rear end before every race, I would hate to clean that sucker.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone. Cost wise it depends how you order it, housing, brakes, lines, axles, thickness etc. Clear coat the rear in a mat finish. I almost want to sleep with it lol. He had it done in a week!

641-980-8332 Also a VET!

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
What is this going under and what class does it fit you into?
is Hammer also building the rear suspension?
Is it class legal for stock suspension heads up racing?
Sorry for all the questions but I see it’s for a 68 Chevelle? Nice !!!
And great for the Veteran Hamm for his fantastic work.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The control arms are from TRZ and the anti roll and I had torque box built from Marty Merrilat. I will post a picture. It is a street/strip car maybe do some grudge racing. I cannot for the life of me decide which motor combo to put into it. N/A Nitrous, procharger or turbo. 3 pedals or auto. BBC for sure. I have owned the car since I was 16 lol 33 years! Doing a mini tub on it. I will post pics as it comes along.

I do have the rear setup for sale complete that is in it all brand new moser 9", back braced/35 spline/spool/3.70 gear/nodular case/aero space brakes/alston upper and lower arms with Holseshot 15x10's bolt right in.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Friend just installed this bolt-in roll bar in his Mustang. He hates painter roll bars because he hates scratches. So I suggested natural finish using Gibbs. It cam out really nice. It is not oily and I believe it should be applied 2x per year. I’m going to do the same for my new cage. He just scoffed it with a brown scrubby, then cleaned it and applied the Gibbs with a clean rag.
I agree with all, that’s the sexiest reared I’ve ever seen (under a car)!
Gibbs:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Friend just installed this bolt-in roll bar in his Mustang. He hates painter roll bars because he hates scratches. So I suggested natural finish using Gibbs. It cam out really nice. It is not oily and I believe it should be applied 2x per year. I’m going to do the same for my new cage. He just scoffed it with a brown scrubby, then cleaned it and applied the Gibbs with a clean rag.
I agree with all, that’s the sexiest reared I’ve ever seen (under a car)!
Gibbs:

I really like that idea. So a brown scotch brite pad? What did he use to clean the bars? going to order a few cans of that Gibbs!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I really like that idea. So a brown scotch brite pad? What did he use to clean the bars? going to order a few cans of that Gibbs!
Brown pad then I think acetone. I’ll double check and reply.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts