Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Over 2 hours of PSCA Racing action from America's Greatest Drag Strip (The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway) Watch Giuseppe Gentile set a new PSCA record with PSCA first run in the 6.20 range and Ron Lummus power his way past a very fast field of Outlaw 10.5 cars!! Qualifying, Racer Interviews and Round by Round Eliminations is what you'll get from this Powerhouse Video Production of the 2008 K&N Filters Las Vegas Nationals!!! Check Out the PSCA ONLINE STORE

The 2008 Labor Day Nationals Event T-shirt is now available online at the PSCA Store...

This exciting new design features the Hughes Performance Pro Street ET & MPH Record Holder Giuseppe Gentile's 2008 Shelby GT500

·
Registered
160 Posts

Over 2 hours of PSCA Racing action from America's Greatest Drag Strip (The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway) Watch Giuseppe Gentile set a new PSCA record with PSCA first run in the 6.20 range and Ron Lummus power his way past a very fast field of Outlaw 10.5 cars!! Qualifying, Racer Interviews and Round by Round Eliminations is what you'll get from this Powerhouse Video Production of the 2008 K&N Filters Las Vegas Nationals!!! Check Out the PSCA ONLINE STORE

The 2008 Labor Day Nationals Event T-shirt is now available online at the PSCA Store...

This exciting new design features the Hughes Performance Pro Street ET & MPH Record Holder Giuseppe Gentile's 2008 Shelby GT500
Mel, can you send me one of those labor day shirts with the next batch of flyers?

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Order Sent.

I ordered enough to get me a free DVD... :supz:

Thanks Mel! :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
mel,

passed out all the fliers this past weekend....can u send me some more fliers and possibly the shirt thats shown above?

·
Registered
99 Posts

I just ordered a bunch of shirts from the psca site and I tell ya, you have the best deals anywhere on shirts. I ordered 10 past event shirts for 75 bucks and I also get a free dvd?? Who can beat that??

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just ordered a bunch of shirts from the psca site and I tell ya, you have the best deals anywhere on shirts. I ordered 10 past event shirts for 75 bucks and I also get a free dvd?? Who can beat that??
You guys are really making work lately!!! I like it.... Thanks for your support!!!!

Mel

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good thing this car is fast cuz i'm not sure about the paint:confused: does it look better in person:confused:
I didn't like the new paint at all the first time I seen it, but it's been growing on me ever since.... But since the new paint, a win, runner-up, new ET Record and a #1 Qualifier... So maybe the paint is good luck?

·
Registered
94 Posts

This tshirt is one of the coolest I now own!! Thanks Mel for shipping my order out so quickly and hopefully we can make plans for Vegas later on this year, my fingers are crossed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts