Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm posting this for a buddy of mine and I have nothing to with these other than wanting them for my own car.

These new couplers have been tested to 300 psi without any leaks, they thread together and allow for up to 5 degrees of misalignment. They are by far the easiest to use coupler that you will find. They're a great alternative for v-bands (everyone knows how much fun they can be to put together) and less expensive than the Wiggins style clamps. Anyone who has ever had a hose blow off can appreciate the problem that these will solve. Right now they're available in 3" and 4" sizes with 2" and 2-1/2" inch to be released soon. These are in stock and ready to ship, retail price is $175 for 4" and $110.00 for 3". Dealer inquiries welcome, please contact Brian at horsepower Connection for more information (360)455-7252.

www.horsepowerconnection.com

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a copy of pi-thon.com stuff.... pretty sweet stuff though
That's one comparison they really didn't want. Externally they're similar but internally and how they function is different. Unfortunately there aren't a whole lot of ways to make them look "different" without making them fugly.

·
Registered
15,727 Posts
it looks like the pithons are a single piece that you insert two peices of pipe into (one on each end) that then compress around the pipe compared to the coupler jimmy posted it looks like four pieces and you weld the on peice to the pipe and other to turbo or super charger and then the fitting peices thread together adjoining the two peices. (ei.. a piece of 4" to a supercharger) Jimmy maybe some install pics would be nice are they on the website

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it looks like the pithons are a single piece that you insert two peices of pipe into (one on each end) that then compress around the pipe compared to the coupler jimmy posted it looks like four pieces and you weld the on peice to the pipe and other to turbo or super charger and then the fitting peices thread together adjoining the two peices. (ei.. a piece of 4" to a supercharger) Jimmy maybe some install pics would be nice are they on the website
There's only one pic on the sight right now. I'll suggest that he gets some installed pics as I know there are some out there already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts