Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effective as of 8-31-05 we at Digital RaceCraft are lowering our prices for the remainder of the 2005 season! New pricing is as follows and is good at the track or by email/telephone, internet pricing remains the same (to cover ecommerce fees). So buy at the track and save!

(1) 4x6 - $5.00
(1) 5x7 - $10.00
(1) 8x10 - $20.00 any additional $15.00
(1) 11x14 - $30.00 any additional $25.00
(1) 13x19 - $40.00 any additional $35.00
(1) 16x20 - $60.00 any additional $55.00
(1) 20x30 - $80.00 any additional $75.00
(1) 24x36 - $100.00
(1) 8x10 Photo Plaque - $35.00
(1) High Resolution Image - $75.00 (emailed)
(1) 8x10 photo in photo - $30.00

10 or more 8x10's - $10.00ea
Mix & match your photos, additional photos DO NOT need to be the same as original!

Need custom designed work for sponsors or proposals? Ask us! We can design hero cards, business cards, flyers & more!

Contact us at 513-260-8262 or go online at www.digitalracecraft.com

See you at the races!

Kelly

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rod Lenz said:
Not only are you a knock-out ......you ROCK!! thanks from a one race nobody :-D
:oops: Thanks Rod! hehe

If things go well i will consider keeping this pricing for the '06 season. Also have a few other products im looking into adding...time will tell. Be nice to see you & Sha at Columbus!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gary Abbey said:
Hey Kelly,you still in need of a trailer for staton? You havent said anything latly. 8)
Sorry i been a-slackin lol. I do need to figure somethin out and soon. Im debating on whether a trailer or being in the tower would be better. Are ya racing that weekend also?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Kelly Pelrine said:
Rod Lenz said:
Not only are you a knock-out ......you ROCK!! thanks from a one race nobody :-D
:oops: Thanks Rod! hehe

If things go well i will consider keeping this pricing for the '06 season. Also have a few other products im looking into adding...time will tell. Be nice to see you & Sha at Columbus!
Sha' just called from work and said they're closing gas stations where she works. gas getting close to $3 a gallon here and my buudy in Chicago who manages a trucking outfit that hauls gas says wholesale jumped .45 up there. Soooooo, don't know about traveling. We'll let ya know :p

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rod Lenz said:
Sha' just called from work and said they're closing gas stations where she works. gas getting close to $3 a gallon here and my buudy in Chicago who manages a trucking outfit that hauls gas says wholesale jumped .45 up there. Soooooo, don't know about traveling. We'll let ya know :p
Holy Crap! :shock: This gas thing is gettin out of hand!

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
OK Kelly ill give you a call this weekend if thats ok? Rod your sure on a roll today,my gal freind didnt get that at first then she laughed :lol: Look forward to talking kelly.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gary Abbey said:
OK Kelly ill give you a call this weekend if thats ok? Look forward to talking kelly.
Sure that'll work. I might be shooting saturday & at Indy on sunday, if i dont answer just leave me a message & i'll call ya back asap. Sometimes my phone doesnt work in the tower at Edgewater. Thanks!

Kel

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Gary Abbey said:
OK Kelly ill give you a call this weekend if thats ok? Rod your sure on a roll today,my gal freind didnt get that at first then she laughed :lol: Look forward to talking kelly.
I've been sick all week (physically, that is :wink: ) yesterday was the first day I've worth a shit......I'm sure something will come along soon to piss me off and shut me up :-D

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Snap? If your refering to me,ive been called just about everything but not that. Although it is a four letter word. :-D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts