Yellow Bullet Forums banner

50001 - 50020 of 50179 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh fuck no!!!!! I don't think that is just a harmless water snake. One wrong move and you would be dead before you made it to the shore. Fuck that! I'd be the 2nd guy to ever walk/run on water. I HATE SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!
I see ppl claiming that's a water moccasin in Florida.. but it doesn't look like one. Looks more like a black tiger snake, Australia. Deadly snakes..

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,434 Posts
How many opened the pic in a new tab and enlarged it to rate Do or Wouldn't Do?
I was even gonna do the number deal but... who the fuck am I kiddin? After #2 I would be dead for at least 8 hours... gettin old is a motherfucker! :cautious:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
According to former VF-51 pilot Rich Herbst, “On the night of July 11th as we made our way across the pond, it was a horrible night for pilots ‘behind the boat’ as the deck was pitching 10 feet in both directions. The pilot, LT “Pig” Arnold, made an unsafe power correction inside the waveoff window, chasing the deck down. When the ship rose back up, he did not have enough power, even at full throttle, to safely waveoff. The RIO – LCRD “Animal” Jennings saw what was coming and he initiated ejection just after the plane impacted the round down of the ship. The plane actually caught a wire and split into two pieces, with engine and back half of the jet left as a burning fireball in the wires. The front half of the jet skidded off of the front of the ship. Animal landed in his chute on the front of the ship next to some parked S-3’s. Aside from some minor injuries to his feet due to the landing impact, Animal was fine and flying within a few days. Pig had the unfortunate luck to be brought down in his chute right into the fireball that was burning in the wires. He sustained serious injuries to his hands and neck. He ended up making a full recovery, but never flew Tomcats again.”

50001 - 50020 of 50179 Posts