Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 28396 Posts

·
Registered
30,178 Posts
that thread was a part of my life, and now you take it away ? WTF

HOW ABOUT THIS..... instead of closing threads and shit, why dont you guys do alittle house keeping with all of the fucking trolls here that have multiple user names ....

A couple other picture boards I frequent close all threads at 99 pages, and start a v2 and so on, mods say it keeps issues such as what was going on here from happening

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
How about making a "best of" section for the huge locked threads rather than let a bazillion posts sink to the depths of hell never to be seen again? That would be smart move.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
A couple other picture boards I frequent close all threads at 99 pages, and start a v2 and so on, mods say it keeps issues such as what was going on here from happening
Hey! Don't feed the trolls :D

·
Administrator
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

How about making a "best of" section for the huge locked threads rather than let a bazillion posts sink to the depths of hell never to be seen again? That would be smart move.
I will work on a (Hall of Fame Section)

Jeff M

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Check with Donnyman, he can clue you in on the finish date.
oh so that is his ride? I like it, always had a soft spot for the gasser look when done right with those cars.

21 - 40 of 28396 Posts