Yellow Bullet Forums banner

23561 - 23580 of 26672 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
don't know where you are from but get out to your local short track and maybe you can find a class that you might be interested in running.
you only live once..and those guys put their pants on same as you every morning. :)
I am in california but there are some dirt tracks around here.. I have WAY too many projects though to try and get into dirt track racing.. At least for now, maybe some day..

Id like to build a 360 sprint car

·
Long Live The King
100,412 Posts
And the dumbass of the year award goes to......the recently deceased (likely) idiot who picked up a snake and wore it like a fucking parrot.
That's a gopher snake. .. It will hurt like hell, but not kill him.

·
Long Live The King
100,412 Posts
No thank you anyways. I hate snakes. Only good one is a dead one
Wrong .... Gopher snakes and King snakes kill Rattlesnakes.

Rosy boas are awesome snakes to have around.

·
Long Live The King
100,412 Posts
From Emperor of the North. He was one mean SOB in that movie.

Great movie if you haven't seen it.

I think my favorite Lee Marvin movie is The Big Red One. ( WW movie)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I am in california but there are some dirt tracks around here.. I have WAY too many projects though to try and get into dirt track racing.. At least for now, maybe some day..

Id like to build a 360 sprint car
Mini and Micro sprints are a blast and ‘cheap’. Winged midgets with motorcycle engines.

I had the chance to drive a midget and they are a blast.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
How much work would they get done if they opened a faucet or flipped a light switch and nothing happened?

My brother is a Dr. he can not fix a thing short of changing a light bulb. I'll take being a mechanic/carpenter over his life any day. He makes a few more dollars but not much.

23561 - 23580 of 26672 Posts