Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
LOOKS LIKE ITS ABOUT THAT TIME. THAT LITTLE GUY SHOULD BE READY IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. NICE PICS! :)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep he is still a little young. Last year he was a 6 point. I can't wait to get in the woods.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice Nice. Those are some really clear picture BDG. What camera are u using in the field? That buck has so much potential of being a monster in a few years. another month and i will be in the woods. cant freaking wait.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is actually my hunting partner's camera. I know it is a moultry with 6mp and infarred flash. Not sure of the actual model #.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yep, getting close to that time. Starting to see some really nice deer around here also.

I think i'm only going to get out for Archery and probably some Furtakers hunting. The bones and joints don't handle the cold damp weather too good anymore. Last year i but up a quick blind and got me a portable heater, worked great. Anything to keep me out there just a little longer.

Good luck everyone..

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a couple of pig pics. This is where I will be bow hunting. Hopefully I will get to stick the big boar in the first pic. He has been coming thru every other morning on the camera.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
Here are a couple of pig pics. This is where I will be bow hunting. Hopefully I will get to stick the big boar in the first pic. He has been coming thru every other morning on the camera.

SMELLS LIKE BACON!! DAMN I CAN'T WAIT. NICE PICS

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can you say hog Biscuits!!!!!!!!! Thats one thing we do not have alot of in Jersey is Hogs. But they did just open a season for them last year i think for the first time. I guess they are growing in population.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
Can you say hog Biscuits!!!!!!!!! Thats one thing we do not have alot of in Jersey is Hogs. But they did just open a season for them last year i think for the first time. I guess they are growing in population.
YEAH ONCE THEY START ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF THEM. LIKE PHUCKIN RABBITS

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

There is two types of land. Land with hogs and land that is going to have hogs. We have too many here in East Texas. I have some pics with 20-30 hogs at the feeders. We have trapped them and shot them and the population is still growing. They are fun to hunt and good to eat so it does not bother me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts