1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,632 Posts
wow and congrats....and at what weight?

·
Registered
576 Posts
WOW!.....that's haulin' ass........:smt103......i like it!

·
RED ROCKET
8,632 Posts
at that weight it makes even more impressive.what trans?yours 60fts on motor like mine does on the bottle.

·
Super Moderator
35,270 Posts
I think so too Dave.

This is with a set of Bmf385 heads warmed over by Curtis Boggs flowing 440 cfm and a sniper intake that I ported. I'd like to get that new super Victor on it and mess with the cam some.

The engine don't run upstairs well so I plan to make it run up there better. 8.teens is possible I think... and this is with stock cam core and lifter diameter.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I think so too Dave.

This is with a set of Bmf385 heads warmed over by Curtis Boggs flowing 440 cfm and a sniper intake that I ported. I'd like to get that new super Victor on it and mess with the cam some.

The engine don't run upstairs well so I plan to make it run up there better. 8.teens is possible I think... and this is with stock cam core and lifter diameter.
chris.....31+ mph in the top is'nt running upstairs?....i thought it was rippin'.........:smt102

·
Registered
576 Posts
mean ride for sure-don't care at what rpm...great job guys!!

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
I think so too Dave.

that very impressive,..stock cam core/lifter dia.,...whats the basic rpm of this motor,if you don't mind me askin?......

·
Super Moderator
35,270 Posts
chris.....31+ mph in the top is'nt running upstairs?....i thought it was rippin'.........:smt102
Most if the time it runs 30 and change out the back it should be 32-33 I think.

I think the tuned lengths are jacked up a little. The headers are a mess and I might have the intake runners a little too long. Makes great average like this though so we proceed cautiously.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
8000 and she's all done. 4.500 stroke.
thanks chris,...that gives me some hope of building a new combo and not having to spin the hell out of it and make good power!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts