Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say thanks to Steve for all help and also Power Mad Racing you guys rock went a personal best this weekend of 5.20 then back it up with a 5.19 @ 136.50 motor is a 421 built by RUSS RACING ENGINES TRUE 23 degree NON Raise Runner head on a single fogger with small pills car weight 2870 on 275 radial
And a special Thanks to my Crew Ari, Vince Sean you guys Are awesome I Have the best Team Period Thanks to everybody for all the help cant wait till Geogia @ the Feb

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Oh there is definetly a lot more left in her.

You know we got your back E!

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
enrique that car is running very good ,Iam so happy for you ,just a tick at a time and you will be where you want to be buddy !!!! as for the help ,thats what friends are for !! anything anytime !!
GET MY STICKERS BITCH !!!

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
I want to say thanks to Steve for all help and also Power Mad Racing you guys rock went a personal best this weekend of 5.20 then back it up with a 5.19 @ 136.50 motor is a 421 built by RUSS RACING ENGINES TRUE 23 degree NON Raise Runner head on a single fogger with small pills car weight 2870 on 275 radial
And a special Thanks to my Crew Ari, Vince Sean you guys Are awesome I Have the best Team Period Thanks to everybody for all the help cant wait till Geogia @ the Feb
whats a small pill ?it hauling ass for sure.congrats

·
6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got a 36 pill in it once i clean it up going to put a bigger pill in it

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
it amazing how you guys can hook big power on the little 275..

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
got a 36 pill in it once i clean it up going to put a bigger pill in it

small pills my ass.....dat bitch got da gangsta tune-up fooo shoowwwww

on a serious note, thats rolling on 275's. Are you on 1 kit only?

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
Congrats, glad to see ran good.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Good jobs guys, now get that carb to PRO SYSTEMS!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts