Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some good air and went to the track today.
Boom! The 10.70 I’ve been trying for first pass.
Previous best was a 10.81.

Now I need to change the 450lb front springs, ditch the GV unit and try out a new converter that’s been sitting in my garage for a year.
I think I can hit 10.60...maybe even a .50

Raceweight: 3860
Pump gas Oldsmobile

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Congrats man! Definitely makes it all worth while hitting a goal such as 10.7 and I'm sure 10.6s are right around the bend. Unfortunately it's still snow in forecast here so racing will have to wait a bit longer

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Nice brother, pump gas heavy car you have come along way. Tell RCM to go fuck him self, oh wait I will tell him for you! Lol!!

Steve

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
You are the jackass Ron- don’t act like you are a god and know it all when you far from it brother! The guy comes on this forum to talk about his car moving the marker and his personal best and you act like he read a micrometer wrong! I hope one day our paths cross and I will take you out to lunch!
Steve

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
You are the jackass Ron- don’t act like you are a god and know it all when you far from it brother! The guy comes on this forum to talk about his car moving the marker and his personal best and you act like he read a micrometer wrong! I hope one day our paths cross and I will take you out to lunch!
Steve
No problem brother...
I am far from thinking I am God...

I said it was a nice pass, and it is impressive at that kinda weight on pump gas Oldsmobile at that...
I like to eat, hope you buy me a nice lunch... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts