Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the hype and great races coming up. Drag Radial appears to be on the rise again. So i created a section on my forums geared strickly for the Drag Radial & Outlaw Drag Radial racers & fans.

Check it out if you get some time and post up and spread the word.

www.outlawdragradialracing.com

Thanks and enjoy!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just joined..

i replyed to the nova guy and it put my reply above his post..might want to fix that..
Thanks I think it could be a good central location for all the Drag Radial talk that won't get lost and mixed in with all the other threads around.

I will check into the posting. It shouldn't be doing that.

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
looks to be a great looking site
good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I wish OutLawDragRadial.com the best of success!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks to all that have checked out the site.

I think it could be a good central site for the Drag Radial and Outlaw Drag Radial teams and fans to exchange info and help others out.

Let anyone you know about that had a drag radial car or enjoys drag radial about it.

Also thanks to Yellow Bullet and Monty for allowing me to post this information and leaving it up.

·
Registered
692 Posts
CHECK IT OUT

Dan,
I checked out the site and then joined. Thanks for providing a spot for Drag Radial guys to communicate. The site looks good.

Check it out.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,911 Posts
others might have this problem also..

thanks to karl he told me how to fix it..heres what he sent me

I noticed that my post came up on top of the previous post also. It's actually something you have to change in the "settings & options" under "edit options" then "thread display options" then "thread display mode". Change it to "linear oldest first"
Karl

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
others might have this problem also..

thanks to karl he told me how to fix it..heres what he sent me

I noticed that my post came up on top of the previous post also. It's actually something you have to change in the "settings & options" under "edit options" then "thread display options" then "thread display mode". Change it to "linear oldest first"
Karl
Thanks for the input. I got it fixed. Now the default is "Linear oldest first" somehow the default got changed to Newest first for user registations.

Thanks again everyone for checking out the site and signing up. I think if we get some participation then the site can be very good for the drag radial community and fans.

If you notice any other issues please let me know or make a post in the "forum help" section.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Are the N/A Drag radial guys allowed as well? Cuz I gotta whole lot to say. Its recruitin time for 2009 and we are looking for new racers, racers who arent afraid that there buddys are going to laugh at them because they dont have hair dryers fans or anesthesia equipment bolted on them.....Just RAW HP baby!!

Just think guys, you will be proud when she says oh look at that lump under the hood, is that real or is it just bolted on, you can say thats all natural baby, thats all me honey, nuttin fake about that horsepower.

I am ready to make this class the baddest out there, trust me you aint comin out without skills, or you are goin home early.

Rich Maitre
N/A Shootout
www.nashootout.com

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks to all that have checked out the site.

I think it could be a good central site for the Drag Radial and Outlaw Drag Radial teams and fans to exchange info and help others out.

Let anyone you know about that had a drag radial car or enjoys drag radial about it.

Also thanks to Yellow Bullet and Monty for allowing me to post this information and leaving it up.
Great idea Dan, I have been thinking about doing this myself for some time but just have not time to do it!

Good work, registering today!

PS Thanks for getting those new lower control arms out for my TNT Race Shop Mini Tub project! Greatly Appreciated!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts