Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts
That has to be the dumbest rule change I have seen. I guess I know how the super chargers guys feal now!!!

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Modified street rule change will be

progressive controller allowed on all combos
1) 275 radial has to have a single bar plate
2) slicks can run dual bar plate

is it me...or does that seem backwards?

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Modified street rule change will be

progressive controller allowed on all combos
1) 275 radial has to have a single bar plate
2) slicks can run dual bar plate

is it me...or does that seem backwards?
You are right i think someone is confused.Cross bar for all cars and progressives or leave it alone. If they allow crossbar plates and progressives on all combos they will have a 4.99 to 5.0 class in the winter months. You cant give just the slick guys the progressive and allow the radial guys to burn their shit down. Todd and ORSCA will get it right. Might want to see the wording before passing judgement. I asked about this the other day and Todd said no rule changes period until the end of the year.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
There is only one change to the rules which is progressives allowed for all cars not just radials and your telling me it will speed the slick guys up 3 tenths.
The intention of the rule from what i was understanding was to allow the guys to quit burning up their engines. I just have 1 question is everyone allowed to run the crossbar plate? If so then everyone is good to go. They will go 5.0's in the winter months no problem.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Duck i see you looking did your phone quit working.
Its on the charger at the house but you can call me at the shop.813-788-1794 i dont have your number out here.
Duck

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
You are right i think someone is confused.Cross bar for all cars and progressives or leave it alone. If they allow crossbar plates and progressives on all combos they will have a 4.99 to 5.0 class in the winter months. You cant give just the slick guys the progressive and allow the radial guys to burn their shit down. Todd and ORSCA will get it right. Might want to see the wording before passing judgement. I asked about this the other day and Todd said no rule changes period until the end of the year.
Are you saying that would be like allowing efi on forced induction and not on nos cars to burn their shit down?:confused:

Radial cars have always been allowed progressive.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Johnny or Todd
Would you please consider the rules to read like this " Progressive nitrous controllers are allowed. All progressive equipped entries are required to utilize a maximum of a 28 x 10.5 Non-W slick or 275 Radial. Wheel width is limited to 12" and must use a single spray bar plate or cross bar configuration. Only one solenoid for fuel and one for nitrous and one purge allowed. No foggers.
I believe if changed to read as stated above would clear up car all the CONFUSION.

Thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 262 Posts