Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
7.86 @ 8800DA 3365lb 275s
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would share the new project i got into the shop tonight 4cyl/auto 92' mustang notch will get a moly 25.5 cage, mini tubs and a few other things

wha cha think?

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

anyone need any fox body mustang seats in gray? i think the seats have had covers from day one.

more to come

·
Registered
729 Posts
Into see..

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Prime candidate right there!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Since you are doing all that work the owner could have atleast gutted the car for you. Heck you will spend half a day or more stripping it done to the bare bones. Guess he has money to burn paying you to do that easy work. Keep us updated. Still waiting to see Doug's bird and Paul's stang at the track this year.

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
Since you are doing all that work the owner could have atleast gutted the car for you. Heck you will spend half a day or more stripping it done to the bare bones. Guess he has money to burn paying you to do that easy work. Keep us updated. Still waiting to see Doug's bird and Paul's stang at the track this year.
The owner of this car is affluente doctor friend of mine in Denver that saw my Bird at my shop and said "I've got to have one!!" I turned him on to Justin. Hence the reason OverKill is doing all the work including the stripping of the car. As for PK and mine there both coming.;)

Justin I think this gonna be a pretty cool car and I'm sure Doc is gonna be happy.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks like a good place to start but why 25.5? I always look at the difference between 5, 2 and 3 and 25.3 seems to be where to go. There isn't that much more to the 25.3 over the 5, you should never have to worry about running out of chassis spec and if you ever needed to upgrade the 25.5 it will be a pain once everything is welded back in up around the roof.

Looks like a good decent virgin to start with tho, and all your cars come out looking sick!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Good to see youre staying busy, Justin!

·
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks like a good place to start but why 25.5? I always look at the difference between 5, 2 and 3 and 25.3 seems to be where to go. There isn't that much more to the 25.3 over the 5, you should never have to worry about running out of chassis spec and if you ever needed to upgrade the 25.5 it will be a pain once everything is welded back in up around the roof.

Looks like a good decent virgin to start with tho, and all your cars come out looking sick!
yea i'm gonna try and talk him into a 25.3.....chances are it will happen

·
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice car to start with. I will take those door panels
if for some reason we don't use them i will hit you up. got some stuff pulled out today. gonna start on the tubs next week.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts