Yellow Bullet Forums banner
661 - 680 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
19,231 Posts
BTW Twev…..I haven’t been banned from anywhere…..unlike you 😉
you lying piece of shit, how many times did you get banned from here, only to suck Monty's cock to allow you back, BUT you must use your real name

Please tell us how many times you got banned from, just try to tell the truth and not deflect - I bet you can't

Fuck me, I can't believe you can fucking lie like that, show what a real piece of shit you are - your true character

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Just for the record, I don't consider myself part of the angry rivalry in here. I have always wondered, were more Clevelands produced in Australia or something? I hear way more about the Cleveland from Ausies, and Henry Floored is correct, I don't know shit about them.
What about them I think tall deck Cleveland’s called modifieds?
Didn’t Kasse build a trick killer one for engine masters.
Oh yeah he built a Pontiac killer too.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
I have posted on here, YellowBullet.com and YellowBullet.com in the past 24hrs Twev........whilst you have not :LOL:

I can post up as much crap as I like and not get banned......whereas you post normally and get banned......Its because no one likes you :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
I have posted on here, YellowBullet.com and YellowBullet.com in the past 24hrs Twev........whilst you have not :LOL:

I can post up as much crap as I like and not get banned......whereas you post normally and get banned......Its because no one likes you :ROFLMAO:
Big Trev is a good egg in my book. Jury is still deliberating your case Nonovative225.

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Hey check this out.

·
Premium Member
20,877 Posts
661 - 680 of 694 Posts