Yellow Bullet Forums banner
641 - 660 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Nice google search pic. I've raced at a few tracks. NED and Maple Grove. So yeah I have raced. And even if I didn't what's the big deal?
Uh, that's my buddies shop, building the headers. Man you guys are sensitive. I do know a few very fast Ford guys with small blocks, I believe they are all Windsor based though. I'm talking 2000 hp plus stuff not antiques from 50 years ago.
Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Light

·
Registered
15,292 Posts
Uh, that's my buddies shop, building the headers. Man you guys are sensitive. I do know a few very fast Ford guys with small blocks, I believe they are all Windsor based though. I'm talking 2000 hp plus stuff not antiques from 50 years ago.
View attachment 297319

View attachment 297320
Boosted Windsors with Cleveland heads and crank dimensions. Big deal. The Aussies been doing that for 40 years with Clevelands.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Boosted Windsors with Cleveland heads and crank dimensions. Big deal. The Aussies been doing that for 40 years with Clevelands.
Just for the record, I don't consider myself part of the angry rivalry in here. I have always wondered, were more Clevelands produced in Australia or something? I hear way more about the Cleveland from Ausies, and Henry Floored is correct, I don't know shit about them.

·
Registered
19,231 Posts
Just for the record, I don't consider myself part of the angry rivalry in here. I have always wondered, were more Clevelands produced in Australia or something? I hear way more about the Cleveland from Ausies, and Henry Floored is correct, I don't know shit about them.
They were a standard fit in Ford Falcons (and variants) for quite a few years, from the late 1960's through to the early 1980's

·
TEAM CARB
47,423 Posts
They’ll kick you out of the club if you dont shape up!

641 - 660 of 694 Posts