Virginia speed
NGM Diesel
XS power
Stroud saftey
REV
Nitrous express
My wife and son
Cory--my pit crew
My lord Jesus Christ for saftey and the ability to turn persistance into results!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks also to my engine tuner Johnboy !!!

·
Smoked another CTD
3,952 Posts
Congratulations Wade.:D

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
We set world records at Test N Tune's now ?

Congrats on the pass....but NADM giving you some bullshit record is laughable at best. I wonder how Ron sleeps at night ?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We rented the track and had NADM officials there to witness the runs. Remember NADM is the ONLY SFI santioned diesel body, no other "claimed" diesel record matters.

That makes it official. There were many YB members there as well that witnessed the runs.

Vids will come tomorrow.:cool:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
So uhhhhh.....Ron comes to watch you run and awards you a so called world record, even though you were nowhere near an NADM sanctioned event ?
AND...Banks' "claimed" record, even though done more than once and in front of whole crowds of people at another sanctioning body's events doesn't count ?

·
Registered
340 Posts
We rented the track and had NADM officials there to witness the runs. Remember NADM is the ONLY SFI santioned diesel body, no other "claimed" diesel record matters.

That makes it official. There were many YB members there as well that witnessed the runs.

Vids will come tomorrow.:cool:
Wade...

That is not how it works:smt083:smt102

"Records" are set at a sanctioned "competition" and must be accompanied by a 1% backup during that "competition". Renting a track for testing does not meet that criteria.:smt102

Again, good work, but it's time to actually "race" not "record";)

·
Smoked another CTD
3,952 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wade...

That is not how it works:smt083:smt102

"Records" are set at a sanctioned "competition" and must be accompanied by a 1% backup during that "competition". Renting a track for testing does not meet that criteria.:smt102

Again, good work, but it's time to actually "race" not "record";)

i was racing the track...:)

Nadm rules state that records can be set in controlled conditions, this meet the criteria. and all was within 1% greg.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Funny thing is that it's the SAME tune up we have had since last year...Great job on the record!

To bad your not a chassis guy, this tire shake is killin our ET...

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Does it matter if you run a 7.87 but loos on a hole shot by someone that runs a 9 flat .... 1.4 r/t .. Wow
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
340 Posts
i was racing the track...:)

Nadm rules state that records can be set in controlled conditions, this meet the criteria. and all was within 1% greg.

:cool:
Wade...

In the 2011 NADM Rules http://runnadm.com/DragRacingRules2011.pdf

It states under "National Record Procedures"

"To help ensure the accuracy and validity, each run must be backed up by a second run within one percent of the new mark at the same event."

The "controlled conditions" means it is "race conditions". Test & Tune is not an "event" or "controlled conditions".:-Yap

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
1.20 60 foot from a tube frame ex PST with how much torque? Thats sad.

·
Smoked another CTD
3,952 Posts
Wade...

In the 2011 NADM Rules http://runnadm.com/DragRacingRules2011.pdf

It states under "National Record Procedures"

"To help ensure the accuracy and validity, each run must be backed up by a second run within one percent of the new mark at the same event."

The "controlled conditions" means it is "race conditions". Test & Tune is not an "event" or "controlled conditions".:-Yap

This is a NADM issue. Ron says its record. But the rules state a different procedure. Not the first time that has happened. Mike Wood's 205 mph mile pass was sanctioned by the NADM as record. But it was not an NADM event. That caused a fuss also. Remember people saying it was not back up it did not count. WTF. He was at the Texas Mile. The Mile staff said it was a record for a diesel there. Then the NADM sanctions it and all kind of internet BS ensues.

To me that is not Wade or Mike's issue. It is the NADM's issue as they are the ones not following there own guide lines.

·
Registered
340 Posts
John,

Again, I think it is great Wade is getting down the track with some good times, and great tuning by you by the way!!

But like I've said over and over... This is Drag Racing, not Drag Recording!!!!!

Claiming a "record" pass everytime you go to the track to test yet never lining up against another competitor in an organized race is about the same as claiming to be the smartest retard!!:smt102:smt083

Wade,

If you want to race...why don't you come to Cecil this weekend and race in the Big Tire class?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.