Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,927 Posts

Around here people are not even trying to keep them self safe :(
I went to a funeral today and I was the only one wearing a mask when I got there.
I sat in the back, and took the mask off, and stayed away from everyone.
2 more did come in with masks, but everyone was hugging & kissing without a mask on :(

Same when shopping. Farm & fleet, Meijers is about 50-50.
I understand my stupid bandana isn't doing jack, but geesh, at least have respect for others!!!

How hard is it to keep a mask in all your vehicles!!

Respect for mindless sheep? Naaaaaaaaaaa.

Reactions: Spicoli

·
Registered
417 Posts

Around here people are not even trying to keep them self safe :(
I went to a funeral today and I was the only one wearing a mask when I got there.
I sat in the back, and took the mask off, and stayed away from everyone.
2 more did come in with masks, but everyone was hugging & kissing without a mask on :(

Same when shopping. Farm & fleet, Meijers is about 50-50.
I understand my stupid bandana isn't doing jack, but geesh, at least have respect for others!!!

How hard is it to keep a mask in all your vehicles!!

How hard is it to think for yourself, and not rely on the msm to think for you?

·
T/S 368E
28,973 Posts

I don't give a damn how stupid someone is, how weak minded, or even if they are 100% a brainwashed liberal.
Everyone deserves to be treated with respect!!!
At least until their liberal losers demands start destroying our ONCE great nation.
When you start demanding something you didn't earn, you don't need and damn sure don't deserve,
than I will treat you like the POS loser you are.
Being scared of a virus, and asking us to wear a silly mask is not unreasonable.
The scumbag I saw at Meijers that was coughing & hacking, was pouring out sweat, and had red splotches all over his face & bald head without a mask on, that imbecile needed to be arrested on the spot!!!!

I told this story before, a few years ago I was sick & was highly contagious.
I was buying a little shack out in the boonies, and tried to cancel the closing because I was sick.
The lady didn't care, she wanted the deal done, so I absolutely stopped by the VA and grabbed a mask on the way to the meeting.
She didn't care, but I had respect for her well being because she was being an idiot because of money!!!
It does not effect me in any way to grab a bandana and throw one in all my vehicles.
Stupid, absolutely, but stupid people deserve the tiny bit of effort grabbing a mask takes!!!

If wearing a useless bandana eliminates some stress from a stupid person, what's the harm.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,927 Posts

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
Ever notice that Elite Politicians jn DC , 100 Senators, 435 Congress, VP and President and all their Families.....Lots of Old people....., who never get Sick, Hospitalised, Ventilated?? What Insulates - Protects them from CV-19 ?

What is the numbers, seems to be a good size sample

But American Taxpayers who carry the load :giggle: , eh !

·
T/S 368E
28,973 Posts
Ever hear of "Don't feed the bears"?
Agree, but it is too easy to go along to get along.

If it was that life threatening, then they would be demanding we all wear N100 mask, which they aren't.
So like I said, out of respect for the stupid people that think my 99 cent farm & fleet bandana is saving their life,
it's just not worth fighting that battle!!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I get the placebo effect, it makes people feel better. The whole mask thing is death by 1,000 cuts. Or the frog slowly boiling in water. Just another government overreach.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,927 Posts
Agree, but it is too easy to go along to get along.

If it was that life threatening, then they would be demanding we all wear N100 mask, which they aren't.
So like I said, out of respect for the stupid people that think my 99 cent farm & fleet bandana is saving their life,
it's just not worth fighting that battle!!!!

Educate, don't facilitate.

·
aka old_shoe
16,661 Posts
I'm almost certain I had the covid a couple of months ago, I could get tested and find out for sure, but I refuse to get tested because I don't want to get my name on a list. It obviously didn't kill me, it did make me pretty sick, and I'm one of those people who never gets sick, all of which convinced me its real and its probably been modified somehow....

·
aka old_shoe
16,661 Posts
"Ex-head of MI6 Sir Richard Dearlove says coronavirus 'is man-made' and was 'released by accident' - after seeing 'important' scientific report
  • Ex-MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove said he believes that Covid-19 is man-made
  • He cited an 'important' report which claims virus was manufactured in a lab
  • An earlier version of the report, seen by the Telegraph, reportedly claimed 'beyond all reasonable doubt that the Covid-19 virus is engineered.'
  • Believes China could be forced to pay 'reparations' to the rest of the world"
-DailyMail

·
Hemispherically Balanced
31,301 Posts
It's actually good news that the virus is mutating..............that means it is losing potency by going through human immune systems. We should have used the pandemic model used by Sweden, protect the vulnerable and let the virus move through healthy people.......herd immunity.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Why aren't the people here, who are mocking this virus, not going to one of the virus parties and contracting it so they can say they have immunity to it?

You are like the people who urge the USA to go to war, but would never sign up to fight.

·
Western North Carolina
20,389 Posts
Why aren't the people here, who are mocking this virus, not going to one of the virus parties and contracting it so they can say they have immunity to it?

You are like the people who urge the USA to go to war, but would never sign up to fight.
How do you know we haven’t fuck face?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts