Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do they settle and how long ? Is it better to run them down the track to settle them i need mine to drop 1 to 1 1/2 in

·
Registered
246 Posts
Springs

They will not drop that much maybe a 1/4 to 3/4 if you are lucky, strap the front down on a trailer etc. for a day or so. Sounds like to me you will have to cut them a 1/2 round.

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
They will drop a long ways just not real fast. You can pound them into submission by just using them. I lost 1 1/2 inch ride height on Drag Week last year in 1500 miles of driving. If your in a hurry cut them, but only go 1/4 coil at a time if your looking for 1 inch, or it will go over center and drop all at once. 1 inch I would just make some launches coming down from wheelies and they will submit.

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will drop a long ways just not real fast. You can pound them into submission by just using them. I lost 1 1/2 inch ride height on Drag Week last year in 1500 miles of driving. If your in a hurry cut them, but only go 1/4 coil at a time if your looking for 1 inch, or it will go over center and drop all at once. 1 inch I would just make some launches coming down from wheelies and they will submit.
Ok thanks i will try this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts