Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or shot any of the new Mathews compound bows? Might be due for an upgrade. Especially interested in the new Z-Magnum. The DFW area hasnt recieved any , but I know some shops up north are starting to test them. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I have several friends that have Z7s. Both 2010 and 2011 and they love them. They are very nice and smooth. The reverse pully system seems really nice. I have a DXT and will be sticking with it for awhile.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Mathews LX...love it.
Quick, quite, 80%let-off :D

If they're as good or better....you'll love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently shot a Z7 that a friend purchased and was really awesome! I currently shoot the Drenalin, but have shot many of the Matthews bows. The Z7 seems to be a better feel and seems much faster and quiter than my Drenalin. I had a Switchback before and loved it, but had a chance to upgrade to the Drenalin for free. Some of the older bows that I liked as well are the LX, SQ2, and original Conquest.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just picked up a Z7Xtreme with the shorter axle to axle, but with the longer brace height. I really like this bow as it reminds me alot of the old MQ32 that I shot for years, and hated to see it go. It has a 7&3/8" brace height which usually equates to a smoother and more forgiving bow. I sold a Reezen 7.0 to get this one. The Reezen was a good bow but I just didnt "bond" with it like I did a lot of the other ones I have owned. Shoot all that you can get your hands on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts