Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
wife/gf thread MOD
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had 22" wheels before but i HATED cleaning them things. every day i had to do it so i sold them and went with a new look. what do you think??

old look

new look

went with a 2.5" lift and 31.5" courser m/t

·
wife/gf thread MOD
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thats what my buddy said. he wants me to get a hillbilly deluxe sticker for the windshield. and my neighbors are odd birds too

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
much better!!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I'm not trying to be a prick, but I don't care for either one. I like the off road look, just not with those factory rims. I'd drive it like that before I'd drive the previous "Unique Whips Edition" though. JMO.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I'm a practical guy so I like it better now. Not that it didn't look cool with the big rollers, but I just don't understand being a slave to a set of wheels.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
This could be the first thread on the bullet where someone upgraded their shit and went backwards! That thing looked great before you monkey'd it up!

·
6,816 Posts
This could be the first thread on the bullet where someone upgraded their shit and went backwards! That thing looked great before you monkey'd it up!
X100

·
wife/gf thread MOD
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i will get different rims but i just put those on there for now. i liked the 22's but just keeping them clean so they wouldn't pit the chrome was just a joke. plus new england roads suck for rubber band tires.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think it looks alot better than the 22's for sure, grab a nice set of wheels and a couple tbss bumper covers and your golden .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts