Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After YB's help we came up with something i think is simple, yet gets the point across and should go great on shirts.

What do you guys think?
Thanks
Chad

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
print one out, stick it on a car and step back 100 paces, if it drops into a muddled quagmire, get your designer to redevelop so you can read it.....afterall, trackside spectators are at least that far away when they are watching cars go down the strip....

·
Registered
354 Posts
print one out, stick it on a car and step back 100 paces, if it drops into a muddled quagmire, get your designer to redevelop so you can read it.....afterall, trackside spectators are at least that far away when they are watching cars go down the strip....
x2 you will only be able to see that with in 10 feet probably. keep it simple and bright IMO

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,951 Posts
I really couldnt give ya my honest opinion until I seen myself wearing it on a LARGE Black Tshirt...:smt102

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I think the blurring behind Gas and Go is going to wash it out from a distance. It looks good for business cards/small logo stuff but anything you are wanting seen it will have to be cleaned up so it "pops" I think it looks great though.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, and i do agree about the blurry area. I didnt notice it when it was in small 140x100 pixle form. But now with it blown up i will have the cleaned up.

And i do agree about maybe not being able to see it from 100ft on a sticker, but most times people walk thru the pits and will easily be able to see the sticker.

As for who did it, My Aunt made it. Started with a design i had started and she went with it from there.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Cool Looking has a slight Retro Look to it. She did awesome an awesome job on it

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Only thing I would change is make all of your curved letters match the curve of the oval. Your top "logo" has more arch than the oval thus the ends are touching and the middle has a bigger gap. Same with the phone number etc. I like the looks and colors, but little stuff like that I notice being as I make stickers all day.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts