Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Attilio today and he said the G body K Member is such a huge hit..He wants to see what kind of intrest is out there for the S-10.....If He can make it worth while he will do them....What do you guys think?

·
Registered
115 Posts
TELL ATTILIO I WANT ONE AND IM SURE THEY WILL SELL I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PROTOTYPE

·
Registered
349 Posts
We have already spoken with someone who is willing to let us use his s10 as a mock up. By sometime next month we should have a prototype ready.
If anyone has questions please email us..

·
Registered
568 Posts
Interested if the weight loss and pricing are in line...

Jeff

·
Registered
584 Posts
could be interested if it truly ia bolt in type pf deal. but don't know where the attaching points would be. would be neat to see one when it's finished.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
More info would be nice to know. God knows more room would be nice to have on the little bastards.

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
We have already spoken with someone who is willing to let us use his s10 as a mock up. By sometime next month we should have a prototype ready.
If anyone has questions please email us..
Just waiting on the word and email buddy!!!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
WHENS THE 80-83 COROLLA GONNA GET ONE:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Just got off the phone with Attilio - seems like a great guy and I'm looking forward to doing business with him when the S10 comes apart this winter! His estimates for weight savings and price are great! And it sounds like a very simple install!

Now I'm gonna need motor plates - any recommendations on who to buy from for those? SBC/TH350, 85 S10 - soon to have a AA Performance K member!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts