Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Needs some bigger tires and a mud bog. :) Looks awesome, I would have never pictured a Jeep going fast in my life if it wasnt for you. (Seriously)

·
Greg Zoetmulder
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its gone 8.78 @ 152 on ET Street last year. It should of gone 8.50s but the Fuel pump was stopping me at high boost. I drive it EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
The New motor is a little bigger, went from a 400-406, AES BUILT it. We put a Steve Morris Cam, Carb hat, little bigger on the duration, and went from 8.1 to 9.5. It made 880 RWHP. and should make more this year. NOT gonna say! ;) I seem to jinks myself. I will be running True Street at the Super Bowl next week.

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
I have to admit, when you first showed the color I was not sure how it was gonna look on the whole truck. I think it looks good. its one of those colors that is going to turn some folks on & some are gonna look @ it & go "what was he thinking". not that there are many jeeps out there with blowers, but folks are gonna remember that color. Nice work.

Bob

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
That looks awesome, Greg. I love the details like the dash and the way you ran your blower pipes. Very nicely done. When I first saw the thing at Memphis a couple (many??) years back I thought that was the coolest Jeep ever. Now it's even better!

Upper radiator hose question...is that the Mr. Gasket/Summit/whatever universal type hose? And on a chrome water neck? If so, how did you get it to stay on?

I have one and it needs one of the little "reducer" sleeves and even after sanding the water neck, it just doesn't seems well secured to me. In fact I can yank hard on it and pull it right off the neck. That made me too nervous to make a pass with it that way.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.