Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about waiting for new Iphone5 or getting the new stoic bionic what are you guys using?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Android Phones kill any iPhone there is. Look at the Current top of the line dual core HTC Phones like the Evo 3D or Evo 4G+ Or the Samsung SGSII Epic. Way faster and more kick ass then any i-anything.. Sorry. But have owned an iPhone and to be honest its dumbed down and not near as power user capable. Android is also not a captive program that is under control of Apple. Just a better platform.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Android Phones kill any iPhone there is. Look at the Current top of the line dual core HTC Phones like the Evo 3D or Evo 4G+ Or the Samsung SGSII Epic. Way faster and more kick ass then any i-anything.. Sorry. But have owned an iPhone and to be honest its dumbed down and not near as power user capable. Android is also not a captive program that is under control of Apple. Just a better platform.

well i disagree completly!!! had a droid and went to i phone there night n day i phone rocks my i phone is through verizon

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
My iPhone being dumbed down is the feature that I enjoy the most. I use both android and iOS daily and yes android is "better" but iOS is just so damn easy, smooth, and reliable. I sort of like not having to fumble through a million settings to do something.

Google made a big mistake by letting phone manufacturers put Android on any device... This means that 90% of the Android phones out there are running crappy hardware, outdated versions of Android, and annoying OEM GUI tweeks (Motoblur, HTC Sense, etc) This makes the whole platform awkward for casual users because no 2 android phones have the same "feel" to them. This also makes app development a clusterfuck.

Either way, for a cell phone I don't need quad core processors, 4+" touchscreens, and all that nonsense - I just need something that works easily and has good battery life and the iPhone does this best in my opinion

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Iphone for the win.I absolutely love mine.2 plus years and no problems from either one(I have 3 in my household and soon to be 4).Once you jailbreak the device,it is game on.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
I've never seen a Droid you could just pick up and use...an iPhone, anyone can look at and figure out how it works in a matter of a few hours of playing with it.

My wife had a HTC messaging phone of some sorts for a few days and hated it. I am more into the phone thing so I tried it, to see if I could figure out how to work it and make it work for her. It just plain sucked. She went and bought an i4 and figured since I had one, if she had any questions about it, she could ask and I could tell her how to work it...She never ask anything other than my info to get apps on there and she has loved it ever since.

As far as the larger screen, many rumors point to the new i5 having a larger screen. As far as 4G, neither AT&T nor VZW have a large enough and stable network yet, and Apple wont put it out there, if the cell providers can't make it worth the investment. Same reason the original iPhone didn't have 3G.

I'm waiting for the i5 so I can sell my i4 and upgrade. I hope it is larger, as playing some of the games would be easier with a larger screen.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts