Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Cool Jimmy sign me up for one... I need to bury my foot into a couple of doctors and a lawyer asses. Just a couple of quick questions.. How long of a extension cord do I need to plug this chit in? Does it have any hidden solenoids on it that won't pass tech? I bet it would be really cool until I tried to go down steps. Does it have auto pilot to get me home from the bars, just little things I need to know before ordering. :smt119 Jay.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool Jimmy sign me up for one... I need to bury my foot into a couple of doctors and a lawyer asses. Just a couple of quick questions.. How long of a extension cord do I need to plug this chit in? Does it have any hidden solenoids on it that won't pass tech? I bet it would be really cool until I tried to go down steps. Does it have auto pilot to get me home from the bars, just little things I need to know before ordering. :smt119 Jay.
There's got to be somebody on here that can wire in a GPS :supz:

·
my other car is a broom
24,282 Posts
That's great if they get them in the suits before the have permanent contractures. That's awesome. Pretty soon they'll be all fashionable and stuff. Some one should invent accessories now before it hits the big time, which it's gonna do!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.