Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 7" Display Module from Haltech that also works on other systems via the ODB2 port. It has 6 pre-configured screens but you can create as many custom screens as you like. Product release date is November 28th. Please feel free to PM or email me for pricing. Full retail is still under $900 so it is a lot of bang for your buck. Check out the intro video below!!

Here is the link to the video introduction of the new 7" full color display module. There is also a link to the detailed webpage. Please feel free to PM or email me for pricing. The product release date is November 28th.

https://www.haltech.com/haltech-ic-7-display-dash-a-new-way-of-seeing-things/

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Looks like a nice piece.

·
Registered
499 Posts
OF course they come out with this just after i buy the whole VMST setup with a old school racepak dash. That is a cool dash

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OF course they come out with this just after i buy the whole VMST setup with a old school racepak dash. That is a cool dash
Sorry, I posted within a day of receiving the email from Haltech. You could always sell the Racepak and I'll give good pricing on the Haltech unit.

·
AMP Racing member
3,464 Posts
Looks cool...

I hate touch screen.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sorry, I posted within a day of receiving the email from Haltech. You could always sell the Racepak and I'll give good pricing on the Haltech unit.
No your good man thats the story of my life. My dash is brand new still in the box. I will prob just end up using it since its brand new. I’m really excited to use the vmst with coil on plug on a blow thru carb!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
damn, and i was just getting used to my GaugeArt screen

·
Registered
16,757 Posts
bare with me as this is all new to me...lol does this dash log a run? does it come with a column mount bracket?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts