Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Like I said new here, Im starting to get a little more serious as a drag racer.

I have an 04 mustang with odd and ends with 150 shot with a 5spd. Just started index racing this year. (7.50) I have found myself in the top spot with a 41 point lead. I didnt imagine this happening LOL. Anyway Ive got a suspension question. I have stock springs in the front,v6 springs in the back, ive got 90/10 struts and putting on 50/50 shocks in the rear. Im also wanting to get some moroso drag springs in the front. Does this setup sound ok for a street/strip combo? Ive been getting 1.55 60fts when the track is good. but been dropping to 1.61-1.65 when the track starts to go away. Here lately its been getting more frequent. If I dont 60 well I cant make the index and has cost me the last 2 finals :( Sorry for the long 1st post but thanks for any input.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Do yourself a favor and hit the newbie thread

·
WHO DAT???
15,835 Posts
Don't worry about that, if you are a prostock driver that rule doesn't apply. Some people in here like to think that rule only applies to the regular folks, the peons....Damn libratards!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the Bullet and good luck with your project!!!!!

·
Registered
14,644 Posts
Prepare yourself for some cactus

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Don't worry about that, if you are a prostock driver that rule doesn't apply. Some people in here like to think that rule only applies to the regular folks, the peons....Damn libratards!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the Bullet and good luck with your project!!!!!
it is funny that you conservative fucks love blaming everything on the liberals when you are actually talking about yourself! lol

OP have fun with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts