Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
That's one more company to make sure and not spend money with .

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They must be thinking there is enough sales to the loony left that they no longer need the sales from the hard, stubbley right ;)

·
Registered
38,292 Posts
Don't mind seeing a gay or a transgender in a TV show, a movie, on the street, at my place of business or in my house. I've experienced all of that. But this is a blatant ram-it-up-our-ass tactic on behalf of a 50 billion dollar corporation, and I won't stand for it. I'll never buy a Gillette product again and I'll encourage everyone else to pass them by.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Well, at least they've got the market cornered for that burgeoning transtesticle crowd whose hormone replacement therapy is finally kicking in. That's going to rake in big bucks, right?

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Everyone that keeps passing this crap along, without warning only helps give them more viral views.

Stop clicking and helping promote it.

Rome is burning........stop helping it burn

·
Void
84,156 Posts
Don't mind seeing a gay or a transgender in a TV show, a movie, on the street, at my place of business or in my house. I've experienced all of that. But this is a blatant ram-it-up-our-ass tactic on behalf of a 50 billion dollar corporation, and I won't stand for it. I'll never buy a Gillette product again and I'll encourage everyone else to pass them by.

WTF

·
Registered
38,292 Posts

WTF, what?

You wouldn't allow a gay person to step inside your house? There's a couple on my now-deceased wife's side of the family and in my circle of friends; we've had 'em over for dinner. They're great people and fun to have around; I'm not worried about getting hit on or gay cooties falling off of them. And would you not do business with a transgender if you were a car dealer - which I have been for 40 years?

I don't have to approve of the lifestyle, which I don't, but none of the people I mentioned would even consider pushing it on someone else. That I won't tolerate.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts