Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
We have a samsung with a bottom freezer and door icemaker. It was 1000.00 bucks though. We've had it about 3 months, so far so good!

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Side by side sucks. No room.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
If you have Hard water I would just recommend Water Softner before you install it.. Keep it in good shape. Just thought I would share since it will ruin your watering system in about 5 years.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I just bought a Electrolux side by side . I would not buy another one. The water in the door is not cold unless you run a quart . It makes funny ass noises all the time . I gave 2000.00 and it is not what i thought i was going to get, I wish i had bought a frigidaire.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Samsug is a good fridge...LG...well I have a friend who is in repairs and he told me they are the worst out there. Some of you guys might just be lucky so far...;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
i heard samsungs are junk they r very hard to deal with for warranty work and when u call them u will be talkin to someone in india that dont speak much english.All the repair men i've talked to say whirlpool or fridged air r the ones to go with.

·
888 Posts
I've got the top-of-the-line Samsung...29 cubic feet, bottom freezer, LED lighting, middle "snack drawer" with separate temp control, digital control panel, etc..
It's a great 'fridge, however the ice-maker sucks. I'm planning on calling Sears and having them take a look at it. Last summer, we rented an ocean-front house in Melbourne. This place had a Samsung 'fridge too...and the ice-maker in it sucked too.
Hope it helps. I know this 'fridge is out of your price range, but Samsung has a wide variety, and I hope the ice-makers in all of them don't suck.
S.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
we just bought an lg side by side top with a bottom two drawer freezer. tons of fridge room, but took a kick in the nuts on the freezer space. the wife likes it though so i guess. it was $1988, we got it on sale for 1200

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,698 Posts
I just bought a Electrolux side by side . I would not buy another one. The water in the door is not cold unless you run a quart . It makes funny ass noises all the time . I gave 2000.00 and it is not what i thought i was going to get, I wish i had bought a frigidaire.
SAME FRIG

1 - 20 of 22 Posts