Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Another civil rights violation. All he was doing was robbing a store.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suspect tried to attack cop with knife. I am sure people are going to be saying he was trying to help an old lady cross the street......

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I'm sure, by the end of the day...............................he'll have had his arms up and was shot in the back from 35+ feet away!... :smt102

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Anytime, now we are going to hear what an outstanding pillar of the community he was. went to church every sunday and would never ever even hurt a fly. Basically a saint.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far we have people that brought fists and knifes to gun fights. I hope they don't figure this out anytime soon

·
Registered
14,941 Posts
Hey. It's been 10 days since the last one.

No word yet on if there will be multiple autopsies ordered or shuttle bus service for Ferguson based "provocateurs". Haven't yet heard of any demands for the name(s) of the shooter(s). CNN to soon post pictures of their homes and addresses. Hair extension salons in the area are on high alert.

Early reports suggest the victim had forgotten that his pen knife was still in his hand after cleaning his fingernails. Sources claim he was due to present his doctorial thesis on Wednesday when this cut those plans short. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
750 Posts
Actually he was just trying to buy the knife when the cops stopped in for dougnuts and shot him.

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
He was supposed to start college tomorrow.
He bought the knife for his mumbly peg 101 class.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts