Yellow Bullet Forums banner

New Fastest pass for me

2K views 48 replies 14 participants last post by  silvercv2002 
#1 ·
Last friday night I posted a new personal best of 10.96 at 122. Before you laugh check out my combo

92 S10 truck
stock NON posi rear end 3.73 gears
355 cid
Hyd cam-not big either
650 Demon Carb
Cast crank
9.75 to 1 pistons
TFS heads
150 shot
3200 lbs, of Street legal 1 wheel peel fun
can't wait till next year we are making big changes over the winter with new chassie work and maybe just maybe a new motor.

#5 ·
Yes I use a 28'x 10.5 et street. I think I can get a lot of weight out of it, still has full int, including radio and speakers. I would love to see a .80 maybe a little more No2 and hit a .70. It all depends on how long the rear holds together. Its like using a tooth pick to build a bridge

#6 ·
Justin said:
Last friday night I posted a new personal best of 10.96 at 122. Before you laugh check out my combo

92 S10 truck
stock NON posi rear end 3.73 gears
355 cid
Hyd cam-not big either
650 Demon Carb
Cast crank
9.75 to 1 pistons
TFS heads
150 shot
3200 lbs, of Street legal 1 wheel peel fun
can't wait till next year we are making big changes over the winter with new chassie work and maybe just maybe a new motor.
What size trans are you working with?

#25 ·
Nice Job Justin, sounds like it runs pretty good. Here's a pic of my 95 Sonoma, runs 6.79 in the 1/8th on a 175 hit (motor is pretty close to yours)

(don't pay any attention to Chris)
Ford in a Chevy, just say NO!
Why Chris, Why!!!!!!!

ps, I still like the car! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.