Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.enginecombination.com

Sorry, if I can't post this hear just let me know? Just seems like since we are all car guys it would be okay.

Would like to have some of you guys post your PROVEN combinations that have worked good. Our site is growing every day and there are some awesome combinations that members have posted for others to learn from. There is no catch, just promoting our hobby by helping each other, that's what we are about, right?

Top dog is a stang right now, but as soon as a certain '68 camaro makes a full pass I think that will change.......stay tuned!

You do not have to have a fast car to join, anyone can join and benefit from the site!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, site is out of control, we now have some crazy fast 7 second small block camaro on there!!!!!!!!!!! He is king of hill, top dog, the guy we are all chasing.

Thanks for the supporting www.enginecombination.com AND for the recent tech help on my own ride, you guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!

....by the way, watch out, a good local friend friend is working on what will hopefully be a solid 6 second ride, I'll be posting some pics on my site soon, it's about a month away from completion, if all goes okay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts